Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a position to utilise your passion for customer service?
Maybe you're looking to work within a fast paced environment? No time for clock watching...
A well established logistics company based in Colnbrook are looking to add to their Customer Service team.
This position would suit someone who thrives within a busy environment, has a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads.
Hours: Monday-Friday on a shift rota basis covering the hours of; 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm. 1 in 4 Saturdays.
- Being the first point or contact for customers and their enquiries
- Responding to customer emails taking bookings
- Liaising with service providers
- Providing customer quotes using the internal systems
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Handling and producing reports
- Key requirements:
- Previous Customer Service experience (Preferable)
- Experience within Logistics (Preferable)
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
(The location of the client is hard to reach via public transport)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.