Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£10 to £11 Per Hour
Customer Services Advisor
Provide first class customer service support covering all aspects including Sales, order processing, customer sales support, technical support and after sales support
* Dealing with all incoming calls to agreed standards
* Respond to all phone calls in line with SLA, Values and Customer Services principles.
* Ensure all orders received are processed within agreed timescales.
* Provide availability information pro-actively to all customers, ensuring delivery of goods within SLA meeting all customer requirements.
* Process quotations, orders, collections/returns and complaints
* Manage orders through to delivery
* Manage E-Mail requests, maintaining service level agreements .
* Ensure that all information is up to date on all relevant systems
* Provide support to Business Development Managers in growing the channel and delivering customer service that exceeds expectations.
* Build relationships with all internal and external customers.
* Handle fault resolution, provide support to internal and external customers with all technical aspects of our products
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Customer Focus:
* Attention to Detail
* Commercial Awareness
Knowledge and Experience:
Previous experience in customer services, selling or servicing decorative products industry preferred.
* Intermediate knowledge of Word & Excel.
* Experience working with ERP systems..
* Experience of working to standard processes.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.