Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Our client are a supplier of luxury bathroom and kitchen fittings, and are based in beautiful offices in Hounslow near the airport. They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator that has experience of a call center environment, is good on systems and is able to multi task. Experience with SAP would be an advantage.
Customer Service Co-ordinator
- Answer incoming telephone calls and other customer communications relating to general sales queries, price confirmations, order confirmations, product/technical information, lead-times, availability, delivery and any other general queries, within SLA.
Customer service processes:
- Process all display, proforma and FOC orders accurately and within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure the EDI system is continuously managed.
- When needed, help process orders ensuring that data input is accurate and completed on a daily cycle.
- Complete all daily/weekly reports and tasks and ensure all follow action is completed when required.
- Report any quality related issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- Communicate with supply chain on a regular and frequent basis for general order related issues.
- Ensure efficient use of the SAP system within the Customer Service team by continually reviewing current processes, developing new processes and sharing best practice.
- Liaise effectively with all internal functions to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved through effective and timely communication
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.