Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£12 to £13.85 Per Hour
My international client requires a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team for a 12-month period.
This role is to prepare and maintain the customer's quotations and orders, ensure the orders and quotes are processed in a timely and accurate manner and develop relations with a set of chosen customers by calling once a month.
Providing good customer service and timely quotes
- Update and maintain all projects, quote, and customer information on CRM.
- Maintain and exceed customer expectations with a high-quality response to all customer inquiries; find solutions, delivering detailed and accurate quotations, including equipment selection and availability.
- Adding value to quotes by identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Coordinate, escalate and resolve disputes or ongoing issues with senior team members to ensure their timely and successful resolution.
- Closely liaise with other company departments to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality, service, and timescale.
- Regularly review the systems within your area of responsibility to identify areas for improvement opportunities.
- Undertake administrative duties related to the role to ensure the smooth running of the department.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your excellent customer service skills.
Interested? Please apply!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.