Compliance, Financial Services
£15.80 to £15.83 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Customer Service Coordinator awaiting your next role? My international client awaits your arrival.
Our international client based in Bracknell, Berkshire requires a Customer Service Coordinator o join their busy team.
The position is a multifaceted role and the successful applicant's daily participation in all activities will contribute to achieving departmental and business objectives - along with Customer satisfaction.
Our Client is looking for a warm and friendly personality who really enjoys working with Customers in order to provide an enthusiastic and high-quality service.
Working within the Customer Services team, you will ensure that exceptional levels of customer satisfaction are provided through the achievement of service targets.
- Processing of customer applications.
- Validation of agreement documentation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Providing advice and expertise to the Network.
- Handling customer phone calls and written inquiries in a professional manner
- Making amendments to our customers ' finance agreements.
- Allocating manually paid monies to customer's agreements accurately.
- Processing customer complaints to a compliant high standard.
- MS Office Suite and SAP
Shift Pattern - 35 hr week - 8 to 4, 9 to 5, and 10 to 6 - 1 Saturday in 3 or 4 and time off in lieu.
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Preferably enjoys working in a high pressured call centre.
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- First-class organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Conscientious self-starter who makes sure that objectives are achieved.
- Quality conscious with an eye for detail.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.