Call Centre/Customer Service, Multi-Lingual Customer Services
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
An internationally recognised brand in Watford need a French speaking customer service advisor with one other European Language, £22-24K, 37.5 hours a week, salary dependant on experience. Excellent opportunity.
- To manage customer orders (with an increasing emphasis on electronic orders) from order entry to billing; using telephone, e-mail and fax to provide our customers with an efficient, reliable service
- To respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders and deliveries
- To manage deliveries in line with customer expectations, liaising with 3rd party warehouses and other supply chain contacts
- To resolve customer complaints and invoice queries
- To raise credits & adjustments on customer accounts and to liaise with credit & collections to ensure any outstanding customer deductions are resolved in a timely manner
- To be in regular contact with our Sales Account Managers and local SPG contacts, and to ensure relevant information relating to customer orders & deliveries (especially changes to expected customer demand - abnormal orders, postponed or cancelled deliveries, etc) is communicated in a timely manner
- To understand the operational requirements of key customers (key contacts, delivery specifications, booking requirements, etc)
- To implement process improvements which will improve operational effectiveness and enhance profitability
- To ensure that customer account records are kept up to date for audit purposes
- To identify and resolve with the data management team any master data errors affecting the OTC process
- To provide support for other members of the team (and back up as required for other CFT teams)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.