Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£24,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
My client are an international, household name that are looking for an experienced Customer Service Agent with Fluent English, German and 1 other European language to join their busy team. You will previous customer service experience and ideally have used SAP.
To be responsible for managing the order entry to cash process and delivering outstanding customer service to a range of Commercial key accounts, whilst following approved SOX compliant internal processes. In order to achieve this, the Account Coordinator will be required to liaise & work closely with other areas of the organisation.
- To manage customer orders (with an increasing emphasis on electronic orders) from order entry to billing; using telephone, e-mail and fax to provide our customers with an efficient, reliable service
- To respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders and deliveries
- To manage deliveries in line with customer expectations, liaising with 3rd party warehouses and other supply chain contacts
- To resolve customer complaints and invoice queries
- To raise credits & adjustments on customer accounts and to liaise with credit & collections to ensure any outstanding customer deductions are resolved in a timely manner
- To be in regular contact with our Sales Account Managers and local SPG contacts, and to ensure relevant information relating to customer orders & deliveries (especially changes to expected customer demand - abnormal orders, postponed or cancelled deliveries, etc) is communicated in a timely manner
- To understand the operational requirements of key customers (key contacts, delivery specifications, booking requirements, etc)
- To implement process improvements which will improve operational effectiveness and enhance profitability
- To ensure that customer account records are kept up to date for audit purposes
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.