Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Manager
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
I am looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager that has worked for an industrial/engineering company to manage the Sales Support team. An excellent opportunity to join a global company and make a real difference. This is an office based role.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for supervising the inside sales coordinator team, utilising their product knowledge to effectively provide quality service to internal and external customers. This will require generating new business contacts giving an initial overview products & services using various social media platforms and ensuring the regular and systematic follow up of opportunities to maximise opportunities aligning to company procedures throughout the department. The successful candidate will work closely with the Global Customer Experience Leader and global sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensuring customer contracts comply with operating procedures and flow down of requirements are identified throughout the business.
* Informing and educating customers about the benefits of purchasing from the Brand and product lines, answering any follow-up questions they have.
* Manage Outbound focus activities to ensure metrics and objectives are met whilst leading the team to communicate our value proposition to potential prospects to generate interest
* Develop relationships with NEW & existing customers by providing support, information, and guidance
* Primary contact for customer communication regarding orders, quotes, deliveries, changes, shipping management, data entry errors, quality concerns, expedites, product return and sales follow up on product lines new and existing.
* Manage regular and systematic team Salesforce activity to ensure leads / opportunities maximise funnel / sales growth potential
* Maintain accurate reporting metrics based on customer centric focus for weekly / monthly reporting
* General admin duties for the Management team / Sales & Marketing Team's inclusive of reporting duties as needed
* Responsible for recommending and implementing systems, processes, or policy improvements to ensure continual improvement of the inside sales / customer service team whilst establishing and maintaining visibility for team questions and troubleshooting.
* Responsible for resolution of escalation calls and documenting complaints aligning to procedure
* Responsible for developing team members, coaching, and updating the training matrix
* Ensure quotations & evaluation of proposals are performed in accordance with both customer contract procedures and align to best practice policy adhering to company price policy.
* Responsible for disseminating terms and conditions, executing special instructions, configuration changes, quality, pricing, and/or other requirements throughout the organisation in accordance with written procedures and ensure exceptions are documented.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.