Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£12.47 Per Hour
Our international client urgently requires an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join their team for an indefinite period.
- Position Summary:
Reporting to the Global Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing customer service support to customers, Regional Sales Managers and Projects Teams.
Working in a busy department which represents the heart of the business and manages all customer orders, shipping and invoicing related to orders received from our regional sales offices based in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
- Major Job Functions:
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- To manage all sales order processing including projects, from receipt of order through to invoicing and reporting of the results. This can include order preparation and processing, purchasing, customer repairs, logistics, shipping (includes revenue recognition)
- Liaise with customers on the status of each order with updates as required for customer service metrics
- To liaise with colleagues over technical queries relating to products, and orders for products.
- Liaising with customers and vendors to ensure customer delivery expectations are met
- Provide customers with bespoke documents, system-generated documents, certificates, manuals and datasheets as and when required
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and regional offices, by telephone, email, Zoom, Teams or other as applicable.
- Assisting with stock takes, and investigating the discrepancies afterwards.
- Liaise with the finance / commercial operations teams to create new accounts and existing account amendments.
- Assist finance team with invoice queries.
- Assist finance team with annual audit queries.
- Maintain and monitor customer mailboxes.
- Monitor, update and maintain customer portals including uploading documents and updating delivery information
- Other duties and projects as specified.
- Key Skills and Behaviours Required
- Customer order management and processing experience
- Good understanding to deliver excellent customer service
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Numerical accuracy
- Articulate, good written and verbal communication
- Accurate, good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, and manage multiple tasks
- Team player and able to work on your own initiative
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Flexible to changing priorities
- Able to manage situations so they don't become stressful
- Friendly and approachable
- Supportive to all team members
- Co-operative and collaborative with all team members
- Self-awareness to modify and choose appropriate behaviour to positively influence a situation
- Confidence to express ideas and thoughts on situations or events
- Able to build positive relationships, rapport built on mutual trust
Is this you?
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.