Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Team Leader
£16.60 Per Hour
Experienced Customer Service Supervisor required for a well known brand based in Uxbridge on a 3-6 month contract
You must be immediately available with SAP experience.
Key Accountabilities of Role:
- Ensuring B2B customer service fulfilment is achieved through effective use of resources and processes aligning to company KPI's and SLA's
- Ensuring that the appropriate systems are maintained and updated with all consumer or customer interactions
- Being the internal focal point for outsourced providers, such as fulfilment and call centres, as and when required
- Monitoring existing, and developing new KPIs for the CS team, and being responsible for developing action plans to bridge any gaps in performance.
- Developing close relationships with other stakeholders within both the UK and wider company businesses, in particular Sales and Supply Chain, introducing best practice and helping foster a 'no surprise' culture
- Working on special projects as and when required
- Ensuring that support is provided to both consumers and customers in respect of, equipment technical queries and subsequent warranty claims; delivery, order and payment queries; storage of personal data and GDPR queries; certification and quality standards; general enquiries.
Experience and competencies
- Experience working within the customer service area of a commercial organisation. FMCG background preferable.
- Strong people manager who can take ownership and accountability for team performance
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages could be an advantage, strong superior communication skills - oral and written
- Proven consumer service experience with strong commercial awareness and customer focus.
- Experience of working closely with staff from other business disciplines.
- Having a 'can do' attitude and possessing a 'constructive scepticism". In other words, not being afraid to challenge conventional thought.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, be able to deliver on time and to high degrees of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a complex matric organisation
- Knowledge of SAP (Must have)
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.