Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£25,000 to £29,500 Per Annum
We are looking for an experienced customer services candidate to join a well known brand in their head office in Bracknell, opportunities to progress, excellent benefits, competitive salary, hybrid working and a 1.00 finish on a Friday
* The Customer Relations Coordinator is a key role within the Company
* Resolving complex customer escalations and cases
* Being able to manage and resolve difficult customer situations once escalated from 1st line and 2nd line teams
* Supporting the customer retention in the company by making good sound business decisions to help the customer along with considering commercial factors.
* The role manages all customer and dealer communication for all product complaints.
* Candidates must have excellent communication skills across all channels of customer contact - outbound phone calls, email, letters and exceptional times face to face meetings.
* Be able to confidently communicate with dissatisfied customers and clearly set expectations and always keep promises in re-contacting through exceptional time management and excellent communication skills
* The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills which facilitates key decision making on behalf of the company and able to build relations with customers, all internal departments and key stakeholders..
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.