£9.50 to £10.50 Per Hour
Our client based in Dunstable require an experienced Data Administrator for a period of 2 months
- Full time Monday-Friday
- Immediately available
- 2 months
- Gathering and sorting through multiple data sheets.
- Dealing with adhoc email request in a timely and professional manner.
- Collecting data from 3rd party suppliers, via email and phone.
- Using data to spot trends and analysis.
- Using and building data sets to pass to senior leaders in the business.
- Data entry in a variety of systems including Excel files, KNET, and other miscellaneous reports
- Must be confident in IT skills, all work for this role is computer based.
- Working heavily with spreadsheets and program's.
- Excel, word and all other major IT platforms will be essential.
- Applicant must also be confident to work under pressure, tight deadlines and enjoy multiple challenges.
- Must have administrative experience such as data entry, managing data driven report processes or detailed processes that have a lot of components to manage.
- Computer proficiency, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Must adhere to confidentiality expectations.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stake holders with professionalism and confidence.
If you are immediately available and can demonstrate these skills please upload your CV
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.