Business Analyst, IT
£300 Per Day
Are you Data Investigation/Tax Analyst with a creative, positive, and helpful attitude and a team-oriented, customer-centric working style? Our global client awaits your arrival for a minimum of 5 months.
This role performs work for the indirect tax technology organization including:
- Work with other Tax and Technology teams across regions to create and implement globally scalable processes and solutions
- Define business requirements for technology development based on analysis of data sets
- Perform hands-on detailed data research and analysis of a large financial data set; investigate, troubleshoot and resolve data quality issues.
- Experience writing SQL queries (including joins) in a basic editor (i.e. not GUI driven)
- ETL experience
- Experience creating visualizations in QuickSight, Tableau, PowerBI, or similar platform
- Demonstrated ability to obtain, document, and operationalize business requirements
- Experience with data investigation across business processes/business systems, especially SQL proficiency pulling data from various sources.
- Experience with indirect tax, especially VAT/GST. Strong critical thinking, excellent communication skills, and ability to influence.
- Ability to explain financial/technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to a wide audience, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group.
Educated to Degree Level.
WORK REMOTELY UNTIL RETURN TO OFFICE
£300 PER DAY PAYE
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.