£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
My client are a successful gift and branded goods company in Hayes, They are looking for a Data Reporting Analyst to support the Head of Supply chain, procurement and Logistics. The role is paying £28-35Kpa very much depending on experience.
- Support Business stakeholders with Sales reporting, budget reporting and financial reporting.
- Maintain Optimal Stock Levels
- Assist in end to end logistics of manufactured products.
- Keep all data clear and organised and up to date on business ERP system.
- Support stakeholders in any ad hoc Work related to reporting on Sales and procurement.
- Work closely with the customer service and finance departments to ensure the products are available in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient in creating reports using Vlookup/Sumif/pivot tables and other intermediate Excel functions including developing and implementing Macros.
- Building intermediate level reporting for customer forecasts using Sales EPOS data.
- Creating and improving Sales budget & Target reports for Sales Teams.
- Graphically visualising large amounts of data to help determine POA for key stakeholders.
- Use client's supplier portals to gather data and interpret information in line with customer forecast & sales reports.
- Place and follow purchase orders for stock and service items.
- Keep purchase order ETD's and ETA's up to date on ERP for goods in production and once they have origin.
- Assist stakeholders to resolve any production and delivery delays.
- Check and confirm all supplier invoices.
Ideally you will have experience of supply chain but strong excel is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and really make the role your own.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.