CRM Database Manager, IT
£93,000 to £96,000 Per Annum
This company is the world's leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together one group and another group; the two companies had revolutionised the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000. Since June 2018, the Group is subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A.
This company is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury online stores
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, this company has an unrivalled client base of more than 3 million high-spending customers generating around 1 billion visits worldwide. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Middle East, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world.
* As a Data Science Manager at YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group you will be managing the sales and conversion tribe of the data science team. The goal of the team is to increase sales and conversion by offering the most personalised experience possible.
* You will manage two senior data scientists and 3 data scientists
* The scope of your team will include computer vision, online and offline recommendation engines, customer profiling (clustering), customer life-time value, customer churn and marketing optimisation
* Your team will train and deploy production grade models and solutions
* You will ensure your models deliver high accuracy and low latency
* You will be accountable for designing the software architecture of ML applications
* You will be a technical anchor for your team and help create a collaborative culture to design and build technical solutions to business problems
* Work closely with web developers, product owners, business analysts, market research and marketing
* Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Data Science team through improved work practices and the development of data assets. All your models will be served on our websites, Apps and backend systems.
Data Science Technical and Project Management Landscape:
* Amazon Web Service (SageMaker) for custom ML development
* Potentially Datarobot for AutoML
* Jenkins for CICD
* Airflow for pipelines
* Bitbucket for version control
* Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence) for project management
* Agile for delivery
* Python, PySaprk, SQL for languages (C++ is a plus)
* PyCharm as an IDE
* Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch for deep learning framework Note: The team is currently going through a transformation and a hypergrowth phase. The tech stack will evolve to include more services from AWS tech suite.
Qualification & Requirements:
* Bachelor's or MSc or PhD in computer vision.
* 5+ years of professional experience or equivalent.
* Track record deploying at production grade computer vision and product recommendation engines (at least 5 models in production)
* Online Retail or Online Market Place experience is preferred.
* Industry experience working with one or more of the following use cases: Recommendation Engine, Clustering for customer and product segmentation, Marketing Mix Modelling, Customer churn and customer lifetime value prediction
* Experience working using Agile principals and methodology. Technical skills:
* Expert level in Pyspark, Python, SQL.
* Expert level of deep learning and image processing frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, OpenCV)
* Practical experience with Git.
* Practical CICD experience (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity or Similar).
* Expertise with Docker and Kubernetes is a needed.
* Practical experience using Object Oriented Programming.
* Strong foundation in key topics of statistics including sample selection, probability, hypothesis testing and linear regression.
* Practical experience with GANs, CNNs, Auto-encoders
* Proven track record of applying machine learning algorithms to solve commercial problems.
* Exposure to graph technology is a plus but not mandatory. Soft Skills:
* Strong business acumen.
* Previous experience managing a team
* Have the technical and personal growth of your team at heart
* Able to work proactively to solve loosely defined problems.
* Comfortable communicating with a non-technical audience.
* Able to demonstrate resilience when face with challenges.
* Able to work in cross functional teams (marketing, tech, merchandising or other).
- £93,000 + bonus
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.