Business Development Manager, Sales
£50,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
London based 'Delivery Associate Principal' opportunity in a high growth AI firm
'Delivery Associate Principal' role focused on the Financial Services sector
About Our Client
A UK based 'Enterprise' Artificial Intelligence research lab founded by McKinsey alumni, our client focusses on helping accelerate an organisation's journey towards becoming 'AI-Optimal' - starting with significantly enhancing its abilities in leveraging AI & machine intelligence to outperform traditional competition.
The firm builds upon its rapidly expanding team of exceptional PhD computer scientists, mathematicians & physicists, Data engineers, and delivery leaders to use a unique multi-disciplinary approach to solving enterprise-AI problems.
What will you do?
Lead / own one or more of the following AI engineering initiatives:
· Develop new business opportunities with enterprise clients in the financial sector who are seeking Math Labs' solutions and services
· Help/lead/Own delivery of Client engagements and make a true impact across the value chain of our Financial Services Clients (Commercial/ Risk/ Operations)
· Help design and validate Math Labs solutions' product market fit to continue evolving and improving our proposition to Clients
· Be the face of the company directly interfacing with our external strategic clients and partners.
· Be an integral part of our team comprised of the brightest minds in research, engineering and as well as business.
· 5+ years Financial Services experience or 3+ years strategy consulting focused on financial services - Required
· Project management background facing enterprise customers - Required
· Business development experience - selling technology/Data/Analytics products and services to financial services enterprises - Big advantage
· Passion about bringing together business requirements with AI capabilities + Experience in applying Data and Analytics solutions to real world problems and clients - Big advantage
· Academic qualifications in related Scientific fields [Math, Computer Science/ML, Physics] - Advantage
· Strong communication skills, the ability to explain complex processes and models to (client) senior managers
· Team player. multi discipline
- This role offers the opportunity to be part of creating world-class engineered solutions within Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, with a steep learning curve and an unmatched research experience.
100% (average 40 hours per week) - subject to discussion
Salary + Incentives:
Confidential - for discussion
Please share your cv with a profile of suitability
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.