Operations, Supply Chain Management
£30,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for our market leading client based in Uxbridge. They are looking for an experienced Demand Planner to join their fun and friendly team. The successful candidate will ensure as accurate as possible full year demand forecasts are agreed with sales and marketing, aligned with finance, and fed into the planning system as a phased demand for supply planning by the Global Planning team.
- For a portfolio of products and brands, drive monthly forecast meetings with marketing + sales teams, preparing meeting data and documentation.
- Provide data updates in advance to ensure maximum participation from the business.
- Implementation of relevant forecasting data and action points from the SAR (the Forecasting meeting) afterwards.
- Work to develop statistical forecasting for the business as system capabilities come online.
- Provide an overview to market on allocation issues, development delays, and product drops, ensuring that business plans are adjusted to supply changes.
- Drive inventory target KPIs by (a) keeping SAR and financial forecasts within agreed deltas and (b) review inventory projections and work with Global Planning to adjust committed supply if needed through PO deferral and cancellation requests.
Key Skills Required:
- Technical, business administration, or statistical degree (or equivalent),
- Previous experience in Forecasting/demand planning in fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Attention to detail, fast pace and highly organised
- Advanced Excel skills and analytical approach to data
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Team player and thinker in terms of solutions derived from sound analysis
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.