Operations, Supply Chain Management
£26,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
I'm recruiting for a fantastic well known brand based in Wokingham. This is an opportunity for a Demand Planner to join my client on a permanent basis at their UK Head Office. If you're looking for a new challenge complete with a fun and growing organisation then please apply!
- Act as a subject matter expert in a range of supply chain processes and propose ideas for best practices initiatives where applicable
- Support any system implementation or upgrades for the operational & planning processes
- Attend meetings as required and to provide comprehensive updates for manager and supply chain team
- Prepare JDE test data; purchase orders or forecasts
- Support the Demand & Planning manager and cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in an operations role.
- Knowledge of supply chain process.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office - particularly Excel (essential)
- Previous experience of supporting ERP projects.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Methodical and detail orientated.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.