Operations, Supply Chain Management
£50,000 to £53,000 Per Annum
I am partnering with a well-known Pharmaceutical company based close to Slough, they are looking for Demand Planning Manager who is responsible for forecasting product demand, coordinating with marketing and sales teams, and ensuring that inventory levels are aligned with the forecast.
The ideal person will come from a Pharmaceutical or consumer goods background who has strong skills around systems (SAP) ,forecasting and being part of a high performing team .
The role is a 15 month contract and comes with a salary of 53k plus bonus and car allowance
Hybrid working of 1 day per week in the office
- Managing Supply Chain Coordinator and Intern.
- Collaborating with Affiliates and Third parties to publish monthly Demand forecast. Provide demand forecast reporting.
- Lead on handling ongoing phases of implementing Demand and Replenishment planning tool.
- Super user for Demand and Replenishment planning tool. Responsible for creating and maintaining Master Data, structures and approval flows in Product Data Hub.
- Responsible for maintaining supply of products to meet patient needs. Inventory control Interface with internal stakeholders System updates
- Direct interface with multiple affiliates, Contract Packaging Sites, Suppliers and Third Party Customers. Critical to continuity of supply
- Publish approved monthly demand forecast for all managed products.
- Make necessary adjustment to sales history data within Demand and Replenishment planning tool to drive accuracy of the statistical forecast.
- Generate statistical demand forecast based on accurate sales history.
- Manage communications with Affiliates and Third Parties to gather market intelligence around tenders, generics, withdrawals and parallel trades in order to increase forecast accuracy through adjustments to the statistical forecast.
- Provide monthly reporting on demand forecast accuracy, Identify forecast accuracy improvements to be made to lead conversations with affiliates and third parties.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.