£37,000 Per Annum
A Global manufacturing company based in Bracknell are looking for a Digital Change Specialist to join a brand new team that will be responsible for the implementation of new initiatives around digitization, business to customer activities and new business around data monetization.
This role will suit an analytical / Data Graduate with some commercial work experience that is looking for an exceptional career move.
Reporting to the Digital Change Department Manager the role holder is responsible for data analysis for the Digital Change Department. The key responsibility of the department will be to ensure the smooth running of all activities towards the Digitization of all UK Divisions.
The Digital Change Data Specialist will be supporting the Digital Change Department Manager in enhancing common digital systems architecture in all divisions.
- Provide reports and analysis on price elasticity versus demand on all business and advise new reporting on available data.
- Propose any ideas to further improve data reliability, the accuracy of reporting and timely reports.
- Represent the UK business to the EU business for data management, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) activities.
- Lead the roll out of Business Intelligence tools and effective stakeholder management across each of the divisions: Automobile, Motorcycle, Power Products, Communications and Customer Network & Development.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and Digital Change Department Manager in the implementation of Digital Initiatives such as the roll out of dashboards
- and B2C (Business to Consumer) activities.
- Promote relevant actions to align more market-driven demand and supply requests.
- Analysis of all data related to Future retail platforms such as reservations, refunds, Customer Order Information (COI).
- Understanding of closing ratio at different stages of the sales funnel from Register interest to reservation, from reservation to COI.
- Provide support to the Profit Improvement Section Manager when required.
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of official data reports.
- Timely reflection of business needs to operational processes by data analysis, data correlation, statistics tools.
- New data and reporting management in line with the given deadlines.
If you are a Graduate interested in Digital change, analysis and business improvement this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.