Marketing, Marketing Executive
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Digital Content Producer
Job Summary: To support performance and experience of websites within the digital and CX team.
The job holder will be someone who can lead digital content production across a range of disciplines, with a flare for creative copy writing and strong attention to detail.
- All Websites and Ecommerce products.
- All subsidiary and 3rd party distributor markets within the region.
- Local marketing and Ecommerce team.
- Close cooperation with Digital and CX team, DAM manager, Brand Communication team.
- E-Commerce and Development Agencies, where applicable.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Work with design team closely to produce seasonal creatives.
- Create SEO copy for online promotional sales in collaboration with media agency
- Ensure creatives and copy are reviewed internally and communicated markets
- Incorporate creatives into the company's digital asset library
- Work closely with the digital asset manager to ensure meta data is correctly labelled for the creatives before releasing into the library.
- Work closely with the legal team to ensure copy on all projects are approved before review and launch internally and externally.
- Work closely with the website team ensure copy is accurately portrayed on the website based on master copy deck and legal confirmations.
- Quality Assurance check copy and user navigation on website for content pages using Salesforce.
- Produce and create warranty PDFs for product collections in collaboration with Compliance and Legal team.
- Manage, approve, and guide blog content
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes: Technical Skills and Experience
- A strong background in digital content production
- Experience of asset libraries/DAM
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Adobe package of Photoshop and Premier
- HTML knowledge is a plus for maintaining content pages
- Experience working on e-commerce websites
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals and how to incorporate them within copy frameworks
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a manner consistent the companies principles and values.
- Ability to deal with a fast-changing environment and change of plans and deadlines.
- Culturally aware with strong interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and clear communicator; not caught up with jargon, practical, focused on delivery of results.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Broad, pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, who drives for results with commitment to details and quality.
- Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Based in London/ Uxbridge, with paid parking and very good access to public transport. Hybrid work - 3 days in the office.
Employment Type: Maternity Cover - 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.