Marketing, Marketing Executive
£30,400 to £37,000 Per Annum
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary depends on Skills & Experience
This role is to create content and promotional campaigns which will drive brand awareness, effectively using SEO
- Successful Delivery of a user experience
- Optimise the search engine ranking
- Improve website content, social presence and content optimisation
- Use web analytics to create and implement plans
- Work closely with the marketing team and agencies to deliver a web presence that integrates, supports brand and lead generation campaigns.
- Management of PPC advertising and accounts.
Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to Degree level either Marketing or Scientific
- Digital Experience to include SEO/PPC/Email/Social/Mobile
- Ability to multi task differnet projects
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Creative Communication style
25 days holiday
Learning and Career Development
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.