Marketing, Marketing Executive
£28,000 to £29,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading and global brand within the FMCG industry , we are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive who will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. Due to sustained growth, there is a new opportunity for someone with the appropriate experience and can-do attitude. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating and executing multichannel digital campaigns and analyse their effectiveness, paying close attention to return on investment. You'll be given the autonomy to make the role your own but be expected to work with the wider marketing team and other internal functions to gain the most from all digital channels and drive the business forward.
This role will be fully office based to create and excellent team environment and collaborative culture , please only apply if you are happy to work in the office 5 days a week .
- Responsible for managing existing digital marketing channels as well as pro-actively developing new digital opportunities.
- Formulate long-term strategies for digital acquisition.
- Help to manage the digital execution of multimedia national brand campaigns.
- Manage the communication and utilisation of online content and digital assets, to ensure the brand and product messaging is up to date and delivered consistently across all responsible channels.
- Work collaboratively with the UK Marketing and Sales Team to ensure digital campaigns are executed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the EMEA Digital Team to support the overall brand Marketing Strategy.
- To undertake key projects or other ad-hoc duties assigned by your Line Manager from time to time.
- University Degree (or equivalent), preferably in Marketing.
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing is required (2-3 years minimum).
- Previous affiliate marketing and/or marketplace selling is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) is beneficial but not essential.
- Good understanding of online software, analytics platforms and paid digital media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and good project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan workload to achieve tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel, both within the UK and occasionally internationally.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.