Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£21,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
A well established, market leader based in Uxbridge are looking for an E-Commerce Administrator to join their hardworking team based in their head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for adding new products online liaising with internal teams.
This position would suit someone with previous experience within an E-Commerce social media marketing role.
Location: Uxbridge (Parking on-site)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- Uploading new products online and price checking
- Create product listings
- Producing engaging and appealing product copy to create interest and push sales
- Listing new products on their website as well as Amazon and eBay
- Working with buyers to maintain high quality product information
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure listings are optimised
- Previous experience within an E-commerce position
- Passion for online shopping and an eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skill both written and verbal
- Experience using a number of Ecommerce related systems such as Adobe Create Suite Software would be an advantage.
- Creative approach
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.