Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£22,000 Per Annum
My client is a leader in their field. Due to significant growth, they are looking to add to their customer team.
They are seeking 2 E-Commerce Customer Service Agents to provide support within the UK Operations team.
- Provide support to customers via telephone and emails
- sales order processing
- Respond efficiently to all general and order specific direct customer enquiries
- Support with order status updated and delivery tracking queries
- Manage all customer enquiries including orders, queries and complaints
- Effectively manage the complex customer complaints and escalate it to the right stakeholders to support resolutions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and areas of improvement
- Previous experience within a Customer Service Ecommerce position is essential
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Understanding of relevant legislation including Consumer Rights Act and Distance Selling Regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience of dealing with challenging customer complaints
- SAP knowledge is preferable
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.