Operations, Project Manager
£32,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
They are recruiting on a hybrid basis and are extremely opened minded!
My client are looking for an exceptionally motivated English-speaking Project Coordinator with strong customer focus, attention to detail and analytic skills to support within the Buying function. Over the 4 months, you will help to deliver an excellent customer experience for the customers - This could lead to an extension / permanent role. The ideal candidate will be a process-driven problem solver and an expert at Excel. You will need to be highly analytic and be able to act fast to solve problems.
* Own product onboarding for new products listed in store.
* Manage pricing, catalogue, availability and store tickets according to the Standard Operating Procedures provided.
* Troubleshoot and escalate issues that arise with in-store categories as required.
* Schedule and track deal submissions using Excel and other internal Amazon systems.
* Coordinate with Business team stakeholders to agree Product launch timelines, Deals calendars, cost price changes and operational requirements.
* Develop internal documentation on upcoming product launches to drive visibility across the organisation.
* Evaluate Deal and product quality against predefined tenets.
* Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables are essential to this role.
* A Bachelor's degree or higher.
* 1+ year of Project Management experience.
* Fluency in English (verbal & written).
* Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks with limited guidance.
* Good attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. QuickSight, Tableau).
* Some knowledge of SQL and an ability to write basic queries and run existing ones.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.