Account Manager, Marketing
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
In this position you will be part of the Digital and Omnichannel team at European level. Reporting to the eRetail Manager you will be supporting to ensure the execution of the eRetail channel strategy across Europe by local markets.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities
* Tracking the availability of the eCommerce content delivered by our US teams (product descriptions, images, demos).
* Tracking and requesting the translations of product descriptions for Europe
- Managing the localisation of visual content: feature call-out images, product demos
* Managing the rich pages execution: ensure content is available and collaborate with eMerch agency the set up
* Developing eRetail toolkits: collaborate with European marketing team and a creative agencies to develop conversion banners and shop in shops assets.
* Building and updating a European eRetail listing file
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly good Excel knowledge.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
* A high level of organizational and time management skills
* Very organized, excellent executor, creativity in implementation* Emotional intelligence* Strategic thinking* Team player with a collaborative style* Strong presentation and communication skills* An equal passion for digital excellence and brands* Ability to effectively manage projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.