Marketing, Marketing Executive
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
THIS IS A FANTASTIC IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE eCOMMERCE ROLE WITH A WORLDWIDE KNOWN NAME
Your primary responsibilities will be:
Tracking the availability of the eCommerce content delivered by our US teams (product descriptions, images, demos).
Tracking and requesting the translations of product descriptions for Europe
Managing the localisation of visual content: feature call-out images, product demos
Managing the rich pages execution: ensure content is available and collaborate with eMerch agency the set up
Developing eRetail toolkits: collaborate with European marketing team and a creative agencies to develop conversion banners and shop in shops assets.
Building and updating a European eRetail listing file.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly good Excel knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Very organised, excellent executor, creativity in implementation
- Emotional intelligence
- Strategic thinking
- Team player with a collaborative style
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An equal passion for digital excellence and Mattel brands
- Ability to effectively manage projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.