Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for our market leading client based in Slough, they are looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to join their fun and friendly team on a contractual basis for 9-12 months. The successful candidate will be supporting to ensure the execution of the eRetail channel strategy across Europe by local markets.
- Tracking the availability of the eCommerce content delivered (product descriptions, images, demos).
- Tracking and requesting the translations of product descriptions for Europe
- Managing the localisation of visual content: feature call-out images, product demos
- Managing the rich pages execution: ensure content is available
- Developing eRetail toolkits: collaborate with European marketing team and a creative agencies to develop conversion banners.
- Building and updating a European eRetail listing file.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous coordination experience gained in a corporate environment, preferably within Marketing or Sales
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly good Excel knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Very organised, excellent executor, creativity in implementation
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.