£30,000 Per Annum
To support sales and profit growth by improving conversion and consumer retention across the websites.
The job holder will manage front end and content of the international websites, as part of the Ecommerce and Consumer Experience team.
The job holder will implement and optimise online assets, online campaigns, new product launches, and new website requirements, and will understand code issues enough to escalate problems and work closely with the team to fix them.
The job holder will work very closely with the Lead Front End Developer to ensure alignment on priorities and deadlines.
- Websites and Ecommerce products.
- All subsidiary and 3rd party distributor markets within the region.
- Local marketing and Ecommerce teams.
- Close cooperation with Project Manager, Product Owner, Digital Team, other Ecommerce and Consumer Experience team members.
- E-Commerce and Development Agencies, where applicable.
- To manage, implement, and optimise eCommerce and digital content, products, and assets; as measured by improvements in conversion, SEO, bounce rate, and engagement.
- Technical content support, set up, and implementation, including website updates, setting up new products, and technical content updates.
- Implementation of digital and promotional campaigns, including setting up product discounts, promotional messaging on the websites, and new landing pages.
- Development, delivery and continuous improvement of front end and content of websites.
- Manage all international websites and support local market's requests.
- Implementation of conversion-driving solutions, including, but not limited to ratings & reviews and user generated content
- Generic content updates via Salesforce and Content Management System.
- To support continues improvement of the websites
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Project managers to implement websites road maps.
- Based on monitoring and testing, aim for constant refinement of the digital experience across all platforms and countries.
- Work with UX analyst and support UX research, analytics and A/B testing to improve user experience and conversion rates.
Corporate Job Description
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
Technical Skills and Experience
- Previous generic ecommerce experience, including content management within Ecommerce environment and/or websites with large amount of content, either agency or in-house.
- Experience using web Content Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS, XML and web editing software e.g. Dream weaver.
- Basic design experience and working knowledge of Adobe design software including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or Amplience nice to have.
- Understanding of A/B testing and website analytics, being able to work based on data driven recommendations.
- Front-end web development nice to have, but not essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to make decisions, act independently to ensure the business objectives are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing with agencies and international stakeholders nice to have.
- Being able to communicate technical ideas in simple terms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is essential, additional European / Asian language desirable.
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a manner consistent with principles and values.
- Ability to deal with a fast changing environment and change of plans and deadlines.
- Culturally aware with strong interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and clear communicator; not caught up with jargon, practical, focused on delivery of results.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Broad, pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, who drives for results with commitment to details and quality.
- Works well under pressure and delivers on commitments with little direction.
- Tech savvy, well-rounded, technical web and content professional with broad website/ecomm experience.
- Based in London/ Uxbridge, with provided parking and good access to public transport.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.