Operations, Supply Chain Management
£210 to £280 Per Day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Portuguese speaking Editor to join this international organisation for a 2 to 3 month period.
In this role you will own the localisation of UI text and messaging to ensure a high quality and compliant localised experience for European Portuguese
Determine the terminology and linguistic style in that language.
Perform localisation tasks and collaborate with external translation vendors to consistently raise bar on localisation quality.
Handle linguistic QA testing across all compatible devices on-device and work with QA managers to fix issues.
Use Clients tools and 3P tools to perform the work.
* You must have extensive experience in text localisation into European Portuguese, ideally for technical and/or digital products.
* Native speaker of European Portuguese with excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
* Proven experience in localising products and features and excellent editor skills, especially when it comes to technically complex topics.
* Experience with localisation QA testing on devices as well as triaging issues.
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as Content Management Systems and other localisation tools.
* Outstanding communication, problem-solving and organisational skills.
* Attention to detail and passion for delivering a great customer experience
* Experience of working within a diverse team of engineers, UX designers, product and program managers
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
* Quick learner with hands-on mentality
* Basic HTML knowledge (ability to discern HTML tags from text that is meant to be translated
£210.00 PER DAY PAYE
£280.00 PER DAY LTD
Interested? Apply now!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.