£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Purpose: To provide a positive, approachable service to our customers, employees and visitors. Through effective organisation and planning of administration tasks, the co-ordination of meeting venues and providing an efficient and friendly telephone service to the business.
Essential Skills & Experience;
- Good communication skills to provide the efficient answering & forwarding of all telephone calls.
- Ability to receive visitors and customers to site, ensuring that all security procedures have been administered.
- Able to provide general administration support to employees.
- Can collate and distribute all mail within the business on a daily basis.
- Deal with customer and supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain all stationery and consumables orders.
- Raise supplier purchase orders and invoices upon request.
- To book national and international travel & accommodation when required.
- Support the Finance Team with inputting financial information to reports as necessary
Desirable Skills & Expertise
- Use of SAGE 200 would be of benefit
- Competent IT Skills
- Ability to attain UK SC security clearance
- GCSE in Maths & English
- Microsoft Office Skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.