£20,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
I am recruiting for a highly professional Administrator to join a multibillion dollar organisation based in Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey. This position offers fantastic company benefits and the opportunity for business travel.
You will be based in 5* luxury offices that over look the river Thames with excellent transport links and parking.
This administrative role is to support the implementation of specific business processes in Europe to ensure that company events and projects are delivered in in a compliant and timely manner.
* Administration and logistical support
* Lead management of all logistics for all EU events
* Book flights, hotels and taxis for speakers
* Create PO request, collect and submit expense claims for payment
* Complete expenses report for each of the above expenses
* Work with external vendors to create reports
* Webinar support and registration management
* Administrative updates on to in house system
* Book meeting venues and get quotes
* Agenda preparation
* Work with sales team to identify delegates for each event
* Create a schedule in pathway for events
* Prepare and send out contracts
* Liaise with French and German business coordinator in order to get contracts prepared in local language when needed
* Collect signatures
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required:
* Administration skills
* Process excellence
* Intellectual curiosity
* Can do attitude
* Hands on approach
* Team work
* Compliance experience preferred
* Fluent English speaking essential, French language would be beneficial
* Candidate of a Graduate calibre
* Excellent transport links
* On site Gym
* 5 star corporate offices
* Excellent training program
* Parking on site
* Flexible working hours
This is a temporary role for a period of 12 months with an immediate start so all candidates must be available.
Please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.