Operations, Project Director
£50,000 to £56,000 Per Annum
Car allowance, 10% bonus
Hybrid working - 2 days from home
Monday - Thursday
9:00AM - 5:30PM
9:00AM - 1:00 PM
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years experience in the entertainment and/or events
- Experience in Sponsorship and/or licensing
- Need to have live events experience
- Have done large scale events - small to large
- Handled suppliers,food and beverages
- Can use the Microsoft software
- Live events - (exhibitions / touring experiences) or attractions (theme parks / family entertainment centres) over corporate event management directly for a company (not licensing)
- Account management
- project management
- Large to small scale events
- A Degree (or equivalent) in a related subject would be highly advantageous.
- Events - handles suppliers , food and beverages.
- Manged the event / project A-Z
- Work independently and with a team.
- multi-task and prioritize effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Demonstrable experience in Sponsorship and/or Licensing.
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- Extreme organization, integrity, drive and tactfulness.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.