Administration, Executive Assistant
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen in a global FMCG company based in Uxbridge, West London, for an Executive Assistant to directly support the executive leadership team in executing business goals and strategic plans. This is a busy, high performing role. The Executive Assistant is expected to exercise independent judgment and considerable initiative to provide a wide range of administrative & managerial support to the executive leadership team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the FMCG industry .
- Arranging international, multi destination travel, ensuring the team is entirely organized with visas, accommodation, transport and travel pack.
- Optimising time in the diary, proactive planning and prioritising, ensuring coordination with private commitments, rearranging and re-juggling the diary on a daily basis along with an understanding of the meetings and trying to incorporate a work/life balance.
- Ensuring regular 1:1s with the team, arranging a wide variety of meetings from internal (which may be across several different time zones) to external. Providing a meet and greet service when required and ensuring the team is well organised and prepared with the relevant papers, in plenty of time prior to any meetings.
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Keeping close attention to the deadlines and reminding members of the team when required to ensure all papers are executed on time;
- Processing all invoices, expenses, and credit card statements, following approval .x
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Excellent ability to create project plans with team members, track service metrics and prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and to meet deadlines amid conflicting demands and busy work periods, is required
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Strong organisational, planning, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to professionally represent the company.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, and external partners.
- Strong computer and research skills is required to gather and summarise data for reports; proficiency with all applications of Microsoft office for composing, typing and proofing and presenting materials.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident self-starter with strong work ethic, able to work independently with limited supervision.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.