Administration, Executive Assistant
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Executive Assistant and Facilities Administrator
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 Depending on experience
Office based Uxbridge with allocated parking in car park!
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with facilities experience seeking a role in Uxbridge?
Candidates who are process driven, who can work at speed with little supervision, highly desired.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Diary Management
- Meet & Greet guests
- Screening calls into the Director and Executive team
- Support with presentation creation on Powerpoint
- Arranging International Travel
- Liaising with Reception and Security
- Allocating parking access
- Order office supplies
- Liaise with Florist, cleaners and other services as required
- Ensure Health and Safety Compliance
- Dealing with facilities
- Previous experience working at Executive level, facilities administration
- Proficient in using MS Office, including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Approachable and Friendly
- Excellent Knowledge on MS Office packages
- Organised and proactive
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent command of the English Language (Written & Verbal)
- Strong work ethic, hands on approach
- Ability to adapt quickly
- 25 days holiday (which increases with service to a maximum 30 days)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on products
- Annual Bonus
- plus many more!
Sound like you? Then please apply!
Parkside Recruitment specialises in placing a wide range of professional accountancy and office support staff into a variety of disciplines. Our vacancies vary from day to day assignments, short term and long term contracts, to permanent placements.
To submit an application in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively to find out more about this or other Commercial opportunities please contact Kelly Barter at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 255007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.