£25,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
My client is a well know international organisation with an excellent reputation.
They are seeking an Export Clerk to join their expanding team.
The role is SHIFT work with a mixture of days and nights 11 hours per shift.
- To maintain systems and processes and to provide good customer service.
- Production & preparation of and all related requirements for Exports.
- HMC control requirements to enable exports
- Liaise with airlines, branches and Warehouse
- Problem solving - that may affect performance i.e. prepare paperwork for customs and airlines or monitor inbound/outbound flights
- Ensure shipment procedures are followed according to procedures
- Maintain accurate data on company systems
- Matching Export Records for export customs
- MS Office Word and Excel
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Experience with Security "Regulated Agent" and cargowise would be preferred but not essential
- Analytical skills an advantage
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.