£19,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
I am looking for an Export Clerk in the Watford area that can manage the paperwork for exports from EU to non-EU countries and monitor throughout the export process. This could suit a junior that wants to learn or an experienced candidate. The salary will reflect the experience level of the candidate. Fluent German would be a distinct advantage.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Creation of export paperwork from Germany to the UK but also FCL and LCL shipments, Commercial Invoice, Export Declaration A.TR and Certificate of Origin.
- Resolve any export related queries
- All customs procedures completed
- Communication with agents and transport providers
- Providing export documentation to customers
Full training will be provided but previous export experience, SAP, Excel or fluent German would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company and develop a career within logistics.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.