Logistics/Delivery Management , Operations
£28,000 to £29,000 Per Annum
3K Shift Allowance
My Client need a LHR Export Gateway Clerk working 11/12hr shifts of 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off and so on through 7 days. Paying £28-29K + £3K Shift allowance and overtime. Great opportunity, global company.
Duties will include the following key activities :
- Achieve personal and operational targets and report any problems that may affect performance i.e. prepare paperwork for customs and airlines or monitor inbound/outbound flights
- Ensure shipment procedures are followed according to operational procedures and highlight any concerns to line manager i.e. generate manifests or CSD'S
- Maintain accurate data on company systems
- Request materials and services needed to achieve targets.
- IT Generalist knowledge - Windows, Word, Excel
Specific Technical Requirements:
- Prime function to ensure the accurate completion of Export documentation.
- Ability to pick up systems quickly
- Matching Export Records for export customs using the NES system.
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Security "Regulated Agent" training preferred but not essential
- Cargowise system knowledge preferred but not essential
- Analytical skills an advantage
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.