Facilities, Facilities Assistant
£23,800 Per Annum
I am recruiting for a Facilities Assistant based in Bracknell for a well established, not for profit company. Previous experience within facilities is an advantage or someone with some handyman knowledge - basic plumbing, electrical etc. and good MS Office skills.
As a Facilities Assistant your main duties will be to:
* Carry out day to day facilities services including inspection and compliance measurements to ensure smooth running for the business.
* Support the development of processes and facilitate enhanced performance across the entire estate.
* Stay fully conversant with operation and control of building energy management systems.
* Assist with ongoing improvements to the estate.
* Provide prompt response to assist with out of hours working and emergencies, as they arise.
* Respond to service requests through Facilities Helpdesk.
* Assist with continued conformity with ISO 9001 requirements.
* Pursue continued personal development within the role, maintaining good technical and professional knowledge.
* Provide support to other departments when testing various equipment.
* Be designated fire marshal.
* Deputise for Facilities Manager as and when required.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.