Facilities, Facilities Administrator
£13 to £15 Per Hour
City of London
Title: Facilities Coordinator
Type: Temp to Perm
Location: Liverpool Street
Parkside Recruitment are looking for a qualified and experienced Facilities Coordinator.
Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and managing our client's facilities, including managing building maintenance, repairs, and coordinating services to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Managing building and equipment maintenance schedules.
- Responding to urgent maintenance calls.
- Preparing for emergencies by creating building evacuation and other action plans.
- Testing building security systems and promoting safety within the building.
- Managing equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control.
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers on behalf of senior managers.
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager on a regular basis.
- Supervising cleaning crews and maintenance workers.
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records.
- Monitoring maintenance budget spending.
Relevant Qualifications and Experience:
- Work experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations
- Familiarity with office equipment and security systems
- Hands on experience with facilities management software is a plus.
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies.
- BSc in Facility Management or Business Administration is preferred.
- Additional certification as a facility manager (CFM) will be a plus.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.