Facilities, Facilities Assistant
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
City of London
- £15.38 p/h plus holiday at 14.5% from day one (25 days)
- 12 months temp role
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in a facilities related role required
- Work well as a team and a team player
- Work well under pressure with deadlines
- Computer skills
- work independently without direct supervision
- Working knowledge of BMS or BAS systems (a plus)
Your day will involve
- Function in the coordinator's role assigning work orders to maintenance staff through completion.
- Main point of contact for the janitorial staff
- Manage, track, and respond to Facilities tickets (requests) as they come in and in a timely manner
- Assemble, disassemble, and set up furniture systems as requested.
- General building maintenance
- Immediately responds to building emergencies
- setup corporate events & internal meetings
- Internal communication
- Troubleshooting of Electrical systems, HVAC systems, AV Systems
- Back up / support for Planning and Shipping & Receiving
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.