Field Sales, Sales
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
My Client are a company that install lifts and moving doors, they are looking for a field Sales Manager to cover the Midlands. You will have experience of, and will be selling service contracts. The role is paying upto £40K + Commission.
They require someone that has specific experience of selling service contracts and not the actual products as you will need to able to set up contract mobilisation. A field based role with travel to the head office every month or so.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help achieve the business plan by generating the sufficient quality and quantity of enquiries necessary, and to convert these into orders
- Professionally represent the Company and promote and enhance its reputation
- Monitor, Report & Drive Sales Growth Associated With existing Customers in Region
- Securing New Customer & Existing Customer Sales Opportunities/Growth
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and service needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationship
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Monitor, Report & Drive Contract Renewals Associated With existing Customers in Region
- Tender Completion Including Management & Ownership Of Tender Schedules
- Promptly prepare accurate reports as required
- Maintain accurate records of all negotiations and hand over orders to operations in accordance with company procedures
- Work cooperatively with Operations and Service colleagues for the benefit of the Company as a whole
- Use knowledge of our customers and the compelling arguments for an Service Agreement to recover customers who decided not to renew their contracts
- Promote Modernisation and Upgrade solutions, in addition to selling Service Agreements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience of field sales in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Knowledge of 'service' provision in some form. Knowledge of the service b2b marketplace is desirable, as is an understanding of FM.
- Able to clearly demonstrate the ability to implement short, medium and long-term growth plans.
- Understands pipe lines and hit rates.
- "Can do" attitude, desire to make things happen.
- Willingness to take ownership of results and to stand up and be counted.
- Strong customer account focus, personal experience of account management.
- Credible and confident with Director-level customers.
An excellent opportunity for someone with drive and self motivation to really make a difference.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.