Field Sales, Sales
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
My client are innovative business in the field.
To continue their growth, they are looking for an ambitious and energetic Field Sales Specialist to develop sales in the UK.
The role requires you to strive to achieve and exceed sales targets, as well as to build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Based in the UK, you will identify and develop potential project opportunities, working closely with our engineering team and in-house architects to develop customer quotations.
- Convert enquiries into successful projects, you will work with customers and influential project stakeholders, making visits as needed to the offices of architects, façade construction companies and interior & workplace design firms
- Visit customer installations, to gather feedback and to report any issues to ensure we maintain a premium sales and service experience for the customer
- Maintain customer account and opportunity records in our CRM system and participate in monthly sales meetings with your colleagues, to report on activity in the field and to exchange ideas and knowledge from the market.
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree required; core science discipline and/or business degree preferred
- 5 years of proven sales experience
- Knowledge of consultative selling methods is ideal, but training will be provided
- Knowledge of switchable glazing, the glass industry and the construction industry would be beneficial, but technical training will be provided
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Linked in Sales Navigator is a plus
- Strong communication skills, a good listener with a naturally consultative approach
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Results-driven with a professional approach to your work and your presentation
- Able to recognise and work with the needs of different types of stakeholder, adapting your approach when necessary
- Able to manage multiple projects or priorities simultaneously
This role will be home based but needs good access to London and the South.
Competing salary and good benefit package including an attractive bonus plan.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.