Accounts Assistant, Finance
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their organisation on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role is to support the Finance Manager and Treasurer and to maintain accurate financial records as well as payroll.
They offer hybrid working once fully up to speed with the role and systems
- Input invoices and representatives claims for the monthly ORG sub-committee to correct nominal and department area.
- Reconcile invoices with Purchase Orders.
- Create monthly reports including BACS and process BACS.
- Send payment advices by email
- Check remittance/statements advices and chase queries.
- Assist Representatives with all aspect of their expense claims.
- Liaise with credit card holders in respect of statements received, resolving queries as they arise
- Post credit card expenditure/invoices.
- Post subscription income/unpaid direct debits from bank statements to data base.
- Assist with the subscription generation and collection.
- Assist with VAT returns.
- Assist with P11d and PSA
- Process two monthly payrolls
- Issue pay slips
- Run submission to HMRC and Pension Provider.
- Previous experience as Finance or Accounts Assistant
- Strong Excel skills
- Sage 50 or 200
- Sage 50 Payroll
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.