Accounts Assistant, Finance
£23,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to work for a well-known organisation within the public sector. This is a temporary role to help provide comprehensive, efficient and effective support to the accounts team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally need to be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and take responsibility of the debt function including invoicing, collection, recovery, maintaining records, and dealing with enquiries and correspondence.
- Manage the purchase to pay / creditor payments function, including issuing purchase orders, issuing petty cash, processing invoices, and dealing with enquiries and correspondence.
- Processing the weekly payment runs
- Provide practical assistance and support to the Finance Manager and Finance Officer and other team members.
- Provide financial information, advice and guidance to suppliers and customers.
- Team player
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines
- Customer focused to provide a high level of service
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Competent in using Microsoft Office packages (word, excel)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.