Accounts Assistant, Finance
£22,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
City of London
Are you looking for a new challenge?
I am currently on the search for someone that is enthusiastic, intuitive and also willing to take on responsibility within their next role. My client is currently going through an exciting period of rapid growth, this is a great time to join them and join their journey. This opportunity will offer you a chance to gain large amounts of exposure to accountancy within a small to medium sized business and also lots of excellent benefits to enjoy whilst working there!
The role will entail-
· Raising sales invoice and producing weekly debtors report
· Posting purchase invoices; ensuring they are approved and paid during pay runs
· Bank reconciliation for the different currency accounts within the company
· Balance Sheet reconciliation with accruals, prepayment and acquisition schedule being updated on a monthly basis
· Cost Analysis on a month on month basis and reporting any irregularity
· Daily Revenue Reporting which allows for monthly forecasting.
- Good level of Excel skills
- Experience in using Xero accounting software
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in accounting
- Experience in a small to medium sized business would be preferable
- Ability to take on responsibilities within the working environment
- Willingness to join a fast pace environment and pick up new knowledge quickly
If you are ambitious, up for a challenge and keen on joining a successful growing business please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.