Accounts Assistant, Finance
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join a global organisation based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis. This is a very hands-on position providing financial support to team members to ensure, creditors, debtors and cash reconciliations are performed to a high standard in a cost effective, customer focussed manner.
- Analyse aged debt and take recovery action.
- Daily cash allocation to the debtor accounts.
- Monthly AR report preparation.
- Completion of AR month end process including reports and statements.
- Lead bi-monthly Debtors meetings.
- Raise AR credit notes
- Load some AR invoices on customer portals.
- To receive, register and distribute AP invoices and credit notes ensuring correct authorisation.
- Post AP invoices
- To reconcile supplier accounts to supplier statements, ensuring all discrepancies are accounted for this includes Intercompany.
- AP & AR filing
- Credit Cards processing and uploading to Access Workspace
- Responsible for maintaining and running Access Workspace expense management (inc cash expenses)
- Prepare payroll information from Access Workspace for Financial Controller
- Ledger analysis for Finance Manager.
- To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues
- To provide support and assistance with the incoming calls in to Head Office in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Computer literate
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Access Workspace experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.