Finance, Finance Director
£100,000 to £125,000 Per Annum
I am partnering with an amazing Pharmaceutical client based based in West London who are looking for a Finance Director who possess excellent leadership and team management skills. My client are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for a Finance Director to be part of the Leadership Team who will influence , be part of business strategy and process improvement. The core responsibilities will be coordinating financial planning, accounting management practices and relations with financial institutions and the Group through their individual responsibilities or those of their employees, ensuring compliance with Group procedures and regulations.
- Supervision of the Financial team
- Support and involvement in the strategic operations of the company
- Management of the budget process, Plan, Budget and Reassessments
- Supporting the decision making and actions of budget holders and senior business leaders to increase revenue, reduce cost through managed risk taking.
- Delivers analytical support to the CNS and Speciality business units in terms of sophisticated financial analysis and data modelling techniques.
- Ensuring the purchasing function delivers to a high standard, in full compliance with internal procedures
- Management of Finance/ Business Insights & Supply team and its activities - Staff of 3
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met in regard to financial reporting and that all master data and transactions are in compliance with company policy (including J-Sox, IFRS ).
- Development of Affiliate Strategy with the Business Units
- Takes overall control of the company's accounting policy and procedures, issuing written policy documents.
- Accurate recording of inventory and cost of goods.
- Creatively challenge and shape decision making, embedding robust investment appraisal techniques
- Investigate key variances from budget/forecast and predict future impact where overall targets for the year are concerned
- Publish monthly reports and commentary
- Investment appraisal
- As a result of high quality financial guidance and advice & smooth efficient planning processes run and coordinated by the Finance Business Partner.
Amazing Benefits with new office and 1 /2 days a week in the office
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.