Finance, Finance Manager Finance Manager
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
I currently partnering with a global retail private equity-backed organisation based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
In this role you will be required to provide accounting support within the Finance team, to ensure key financial close and day to day activities are complete. You will be responsible for driving an efficient month-end close and reporting process including driving the accuracy of the site by site P&L reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring all month end activities for assigned responsible area are complete in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring deadlines are achieved
- Drive regular month end close procedures, process and future efficiencies
- Lead in the process of alignment of process standardisation across multiple regions to enable SSC standardisation and efficiencies in the month end process
- Review of monthly lead schedules and support General accounting team on ensuring completeness of reconciliations and balances
- Work closely with General accounting team to ensure all P&L and Balance Sheet areas are complete across both team, allowing for a complete P&L for the responsible business segment
- Support Financial Controller in management of audit relationship, and timely delivery of audit deliverables
- Responsibility over driving finance system transformation and improvements, working very closely with the Country FC
- Work closely with management team to support audit process and internal and external requirements across the regions
- Develop business relationships with specialist functions and lead month end process around commentary and performance understanding of performance before being
- Providing Financial Controller and other senior management with concise, clear and timely business updates and ensuring key issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Management and development of management accounts team
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Experienced managing a large finance team
- Previous experience in a reporting and technical role
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.